SqueakBook

Ali Chamas alichamas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 06:30:07 UTC 1999

Mark,

--- Mark Guzdial <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> I think that most of the artwork in both books will
> be screenshots,
> but volunteers for covers, logos, help on
> typography, etc. are
> certainly welcome!  I'll put a place for that in the
> Swiki as we get
> it set up.
>
> Mark

Please do! I'd be able to turn around any needed
content quickly, so just send me a specs list, and i
can work from an abstract brief, or a specific one. I
also do digital illustration. This extends to general
Squeak imagery, i'm even thinking of just doing some
"mascot/ID" images and sending them in to the crew to
see if they want to have any...

Cheers,
Ali.