Midi files on a Squeak ftp server

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 8 08:41:11 UTC 1999

Thanks for all these information

For my demo I already downloaded "let it be"
and I have a cool Flash file so I hope everything will works fine.

But his was just to point it out the problem with http ftp related stuff
This kind of infromation are also related to the fact that there is
only few information about where is european update server.

I know where it is bert told it to me but this is
not obvious to find this info.