SIREN sound synthesis vs. CSound

Giovanni Giorgi giovanni.giorgi at mlab.disco.unimib.it
Tue Dec 14 17:11:11 UTC 1999

"Daniel V. Oppenheim" wrote:

> [...]
> I vote that if there is an interest in music projects we start a new
> Sequeak mailing list. It may make sense for this thread to be wider
> than music and include multimedia, graphics, animation, video, etc.,
> as ultimately all these should be working with each other anyway.

I vote too for start a Squeak-multimedia-like mailing list!

For instance, playing some midi or "strange format" in Java is a
nightmare: a lot of articles have been written on magazine about this
"simple" thing...
Squeak can "speak" and do nice multimedia with little effort!
We must push Multimedia in  Squeak!!!!
// Giovanni Giorgi           mailto:giovanni.giorgi at mlab.disco.unimib.it

// Master Thesis  at http://mars.sal.disco.unimi.it/~giorgi
// Student (& exTutor) at Depart. of Computer Science of Milan, Italy.