InstantMessaging alpha release...

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Mon Dec 27 09:47:15 UTC 1999

Steve Wart wrote:

> bad design (probably because it's from Scandinavia :-).

Well hello there, that must be the first time I saw bad design and
Scandinavia in the same sentence!!

And remember, Santa lives in Lappland (northern Scandinavia), just in case
you wonder why you found your stocking empty this morning.

So please don't pick on us just because we don't sport wall-to-wall carpet
flooring everywhere, or just because we happened to design the first OOP
language! Hrrmph.

tongue in cheek,
Henrik

member of the Swedish Interest Group for Design Research and the committee
for Design Education in the Swedish Foundation for Industrial Design

and holder of the world's only Ludwig Mies van der Rohe-designed signature

< = > .