SystemWindow>>initialize

Jason McVay jmcvay at ipa.net
Thu Dec 2 22:58:09 UTC 1999

i've only briefly peered at SystemWindow, but i did notice that it could
benefit from have the titlebar code factored out into a class of its own. it
would make things definitely prettier (read as 'easier to grope'). is there
reason why the titlebar code has to be stuffed in the SystemWindow class?

curiously questioning,
jason