[ENH] Faster Sorted Collections

Stephen T. Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 6 12:22:30 UTC 1999

Hi Dan,

The basics of the enhancement is that there will always be a difference
(even if very slight) between
	x <= y
and
	[ :a :b | a <= b] value: x value: y

With respect to your second question, as a matter of fact, this fix
comes from an idea that David Leibs had about a decade ago for speding
up VisualWorks.

stp

--

stp