Alice and Wonderland Status

Luciano Notarfrancesco luciano2 at mail.ru
Fri Dec 10 22:53:39 UTC 1999

Jeff Pierce wrote:
> Meanwhile, I haven't had any bug reports or requests from the Squeak
> community at all. Surely there's functionality y'all would like to see.
> What do you wish Squeak Alice could do?  What bugs have you run into?

Jeff, I don't know if this is good idea for extending Squeak Alice. Neither I know if this concerns to you... but this is what I'd like to see: 3D worlds with some basic but realistic physics, such as collision detection, gravity,  elastic materials, etc. I think it should not be hard to implement collision detection and gravity.

Peace,
Luciano.-