[Bug] Scamper background

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Dec 1 10:15:08 UTC 1999

> Adds support for background color and background image to
> Scamper. This is
> an ALPHA version, it works, but I've tested it only for 15 minutes.

Using InfiniteForm for displaying the background image will result
in the following effect:

The image always starts at the upper left corner of the screen,
not at the upper left corner of the scamper web pane.
Depending on the screen position of Scamper you will see the
background image with different positions.

See http://software.freepage.de/cronos/download/bgscampereffect.gif
for an example.

It's good for tiled images, but not for general background images.

Bye
Anoulak and Torsten