[UPDATES] several more for 2.7

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Thu Dec 16 11:26:25 UTC 1999

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> 1701standardTextFont-sw -- Scott Wallace -- 7 December 1999
> Adds an item to the Appearance menu that allows the user to choose a standard
> text font, which will be used for menus, lists, browsers, workspaces, and
> other tools.

This is a great feature. May I also kindly ask for a change so that Comic
Sans also gets the Squeak arrows for the _ and ^ characters? I've done this
change myself, but I have no idea of how to export code to achieve this
effect; in particular there seems to be a problem with changing the width of
the ^ character-- the provided method seems to mess up the look of the
emboldened font, eg. as shown at the top of methods.

Henrik