[FIX] InterpreterSimulator, SystemTracer, and UnixFileDirectory

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Thu Feb 4 19:53:19 UTC 1999

On Wed 03 Feb, ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp wrote:

>   I was pretty sure you have something to tell about the
> SystemTracer:-)
Hah! I spend so much time down there that we're on first name terms :-)  I
think it's going to name it's first born after me.

Last night I made the changes to formatOfCls: and it seems to clone clean. At
least, the cloned image ran under the simulated new VM without any obvious
problems. I'll attempt to pass the fixes onto Dan  tonight so he can double-
check.

> P.S.
>   What do "sumeru" means?  It can be interpreted as a
> japanese word:-)
I have no idea - I hope it's not a rude word! It's just the name chosen by my
website benefactor for his personal server machine. It's major advantage is
that it sits on stanford university's _very_ big pipe.  Oh, and costs me
nothing...

--
Quality assurance: A way to ensure you never deliver shoddy goods accidentally.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)