Are there pre-built headless WinNT VMs anywhere?

Ivan Brusic ivan at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 12 21:07:09 UTC 1999

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Stephen Travis Pope wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I want to set up a Swiki server on an NT machine that doesn't have a C
> compiler on it. Are there pre-built headless WinNT VMs available on the
> Web anywhere?
>
> ...any reply appreciated...

There is no need for a different VM on the NT.  Simply add the -headless
flag on startup.

c:\squeak> squeak.exe -headless squeak2.3.image

It is also possible to run Squeak as an NT service.

Ivan

--

Ivan Brusic                        |  "Computers are nothing but a perfect
Graduate Student                   |   illusion of order" - Iggy Pop