Scrollbar preference idea

Joachim Durchholz joachim.durchholz at munich.netsurf.de
Sun Feb 21 11:28:01 UTC 1999

Doug Way wrote:

> I don't think I explained myself very well... I wasn't referring to a
> horizontal position hint for the cursor (which I agree wouldn't be all
> that useful).  I really meant an indicator in the scrollbar for the
> location of the current *selection*.  (1. selected item in a list, 2.
> selected text, or 3. cursor point)

Ah, now I understand. Sounds useful. I didn't think of that because it
is less of a problem in native Windows: The selection is displayed even
if the window doesn't have input focus (the programmer decides whether
and - to some degree - how the selection is displayed in that case).

Regards,
Joachim
--
Please don't send unsolicited ads.