Squeak and the Internet

Michael Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Tue Feb 2 21:35:01 UTC 1999

I often use Squeak when I am far away from an Internet connection.

I applaud efforts to integrate inter networking functionality into
Squeak, but I would find it a shame if I could not explore the Squeak
3.0 documentation/demos while I was on a long flight or sick in bed.

If that is the direction we are headed in, we may want to think about
building a sticky Squeak WWW cache which stores the contents on the
local disk.  Then I can select "Update documentation/demos from server"
to freshen things up, unplug, and continue.

Mike
	mdr at scn.org

p.s. My thanks to you all!