Interesting Squeak position

Ivan Brusic ivan at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 2 22:47:38 UTC 1999

I found the following post on comp.lang.smalltalk.  Amazing, Squeak has
gone Hollywood!

Ivan

From: "earthlink" <stan at etrtechcenter.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.smalltalk
Subject: SQUEAK SMALTALK HOLLYWOOD CALF.
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:08:59 -0500

Our Hollywood Client wants a Smalltalker that can
hit the ground running. Squeak experience is definetly
preffered. You will be working with Video Type Games
realtime and Semi Realtime on the Internet. Multiple User
Interface Experience A Plus.
Call Stan Davenport for Contract Rate and Duration.

ETR TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Contact : Stan Davenport      Phone: 516-952-1300
E-Mail: stan at etrtechcenter.com