Squeak Goodies (STP12.2.3) file in on Windows?

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 4 01:47:31 UTC 1999

Hunter Kelly wrote:

> I was looking at the STP12.2.3.bld script that comes with the release,
> and noticed that all the directory separators are for the Mac ($:), and
> thus the block doesn't execute correctly.  Now, I can do a simple
> search and replace, and that will fix it, but I was wondering:

I'd simply do a global replace on ":" changing it into the platform-specific
directory separator. (Select a ":" then type in the right separator, then
press SHIFT-CTRL-j or somesuch (replace again repeatedly.)

I opted to "hard-code" it because constructing every file names on the fly
with the appropriate separator would make the build script itself uglier. If
you move it to a new platform, change the ":" to"/" or "\" -- If you find
hard-coded ":" in the method code of STP12, please let me know.

--
stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu, stp at jedix.com, http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/