State of Exceptions

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Mon Feb 22 19:47:38 UTC 1999

Hi Stephen & co..

I was just lurking over the Squeak discussions and I noticed your mentioning
OTF (as a potential name for your new binary stream service).  I thought you
might like to know that OTF is the acronym for MGC Software, Inc.'s Object
Testing Framework TM product (http://www.mcgsoft.com/index.html).

They might not take it kindly if you used their acronym.

---==> Chris