GTalK 0.01

bacon at aerodyne.com bacon at aerodyne.com
Wed Jan 6 15:20:19 UTC 1999

On  6 Jan, Joerg Brunsmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you're interested in native widget support on Linux:
>
> http://www.informatik.fernuni-hagen.de/import/pi3/joerg/squeak/gtalk.html
>
> Jörg

Hey!  That was my idea. :-)  Good job.

It would be great to see linux applications export their object
interfaces to squeak so that it could be used as an extension language.
I would like to see a push to use this as the extension language for
GNOME.

--
Fred Bacon

Aerodyne Research, Inc.                   Phone:   (978) 663-9500 ext. 273
45 Manning Rd.                              FAX:   (978) 663-4918
Billerica, MA  01821-3976                  http://www.aerodyne.com