Workspace bug?

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Thu Jan 7 14:49:31 UTC 1999

I have to admit I was a bit baffled by your question.  I was sitting there reading
it and saying to myself that here was a person who had made "experienced" level
comments in the past asking what I thought was a beginner's question.

I didn't know the Techtronix Smalltalk had that ability.  Learning every day!

  - Steve