embedded Squeak for UNIX + bootable demo

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Tue Jan 19 03:38:01 UTC 1999

On Sat 16 Jan, Marcus Denker wrote:

> I think the DEC-Itsy port of Squeak uses the Linux-framebuffer to do
> graphics... is the source available somewhere?
It does indeed; while I was doing the port, one of the Itsy team made a
nice little library to make a simple connection to the frame buffer,
touchscreen, buttons etc, including the transfer-Display-to-frambuffer
routine. The whole Itsy linux source is available somewhere on the Itsy
site at http://www.research.digital.com/wrl/itsy/linux or thereabouts.

tim

--
Useful random insult:- Takes her an hour to cook minute rice.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)