Problems with Swiki for SqueakPages

Torsten Bergmann Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Thu Jan 21 00:50:08 UTC 1999

I have uploaded an EmptySqueakBook to
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeakpages/attachment/EmptySqueakBook.sp.
The book can be used as a book template defining a common style for
creating Squeak Books.
Every Squeak book should have an own swiki page mentioned on the first
page of the book.
The Swiki page for the EmptySqueakBook is
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeakpages.4

Uploading the book file was no problem. But evaluating
BookMorph grabURL:
'http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeakpages/attachment/EmptySqueakBook.bo'
lead to an
error, because the swiki server responded: 'attempt to index
non-existent element in an ordered collection'.

If I write the file to the harddisk (for instance
file://c:/squeak/EmptySqueakBook.bo) it will work.
So I mirrored the book as a morph file to
ftp://www.phaidros.com/pub/EmptySqueakBook.morph

Torsten