lego mindstorms and Squeak (mac-specific aside - GOOD NEWS!)

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Wed Jan 6 20:36:28 UTC 1999

Yea, I read about the "solution" you have to adopt to use the Mac in this
situation.  Such a shame.  I really love the Mac platform.  But at least it can be
done.  By the way, aren't' these little robots the coolest?!

But back to topic...

I wonder what's involved to get a Mindstorms interface (and even a simulator)
written for Squeak?  I'm willing to contribute as much as I can figure out, but the
first step is to survey what's alreayd either done or in process to help this
effort.  This ends up combining 2 of my passions...

  - Steve