Blue Book Implementation chapters online...

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Jan 18 20:28:52 UTC 1999

I'm afraid I did not make proper credits in this announcement to those
responsible for me being able to put all this great material online. I
would like to thank Adele Goldberg for granting me permission to scan
and convert these chapters to HTML and to display them on my site for
free and general access on the Web. Adele Goldberg is now the owner of
the copywrite for all this material. I would like to thank Dave Robson
for giving me his permission and encouragement as well.

Thanks also to Craig Latta and Mark Wai for looking over my roughly
formatted HTML and making suggestions and helping with proofreading.

I should be more careful posting when it is so late and my caffeine
level is dangerously low. ;-)

-- Dwight