Question about behavior's format variable (or MI part 2)

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at kiel.netsurf.de
Mon Jan 4 18:46:27 UTC 1999

In the unlikely event of cabin pressure loss...

....well - I meant, just in case that anybody wants to redo my MI hack, I'd
like to inform you that I found the problem (after I debugged and corrected
the InterpreterSimulator for about 40 minutes) and now I can actually have
more than MapClass-thing providing methods for another MapClass-thing :-)

The line in #isMapClass: must read "(f bitAnd: 16r200000) = 0".

Now, how do I invent a new bytecode for a directed resend instruction?

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Are you ready to discover the twilight zone?