AW: Squeak on ComputerWorld and Squeak press articles in general

Torsten Bergmann Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Sun Jan 24 12:58:35 UTC 1999

It's always a problem to get specified issues of magazins.
(especially if the mag is published in another country).
It would be nice to share such informations (like press articles
mentioning Squeak) as electronic data.
(scanning the article, post it as a GIF or post a reference where
the GIF can be found, including the article into the Squeak swiki, ...).

I don't know if we can do this. What is with copyrights?
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Torsten

A debugger doesnt remove bugs - it only runs them in slow motion