minneStore port

Benoit St-Jean lamneth at aei.ca
Tue Jan 26 02:30:10 UTC 1999

At 15:43 99-01-13 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My first pass at porting minneStore (with the help of Monty Kamath) is
>available at:
>
>http://www.turowski.com/minneStore.zip
>
>There are a couple of hacks in the code (FlavorCompatibility) right now but
>it works. We will be cleaning up the FlavorCompatibility code a bit this
>weekend.

Will you port it to VisualAge 3.0 or I have to assume that VA 4.x is my only
way to play MinneStore?
Benoit St-Jean                           Creative Technologies International
871-8585 #234                           1440 Ste-Catherine ouest, Bureau 400
email (work) : bstjean at creative.ca        Montreal, Quebec, Canada,  H3C 3R7
      (home) : lamneth at aei.ca

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of CTI