How difficult is multiple inheritance?

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Jan 4 03:09:31 UTC 1999

When I last checked (a couple of weeks ago) I could view the papers ok
but couldn't print them out satisfactorily (they came out as a not very
sharp image of the page surrounded by all the custom viewer frame). So
it's not ideal even for those who _can_ view it. I would not mind
spending a lot of time downloading the papers if I could only print them
properly once I have them.

-- Dwight