Minnow - Improved and Moving

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 8 18:02:37 UTC 1999

I've finally updated Minnow with the improved edit template (that hopefully
shouldn't cache) and the new UploadSwiki code.  I also restored all the
material in the attachments directory (some had been lost in one of the
crashes).  I think that the Squeak Swiki should be working more reliably
now.

That said, Minnow will disappear for a few hours sometime in the next
couple business days.  Our new Collaborative Software Lab ("Home of the
Georgia Tech Squeakers" :-) is now complete, and we're starting to move
things into it.  The servers will start to move in during the next few
days.  So, if you see Minnow disappear for awhile, try again, or email me
to check on its status.

Thanks!
 Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu