[ENH] Help for Adding Name Space to Squeak

Peter Novak pno at whitestein.com
Thu Jul 22 16:20:35 UTC 1999

Hi Giovanni,
the one who posted something about simple NameSpaces few days ago am I. I am
a new employee of the company Whitestein Technologies
(http://www.whitestein.com), previous ArtInAppleS (maybe some of you know
this company because of it's activities on the field of ODBS) and my initial
project in this company is to implement simple NameSpace facility to Squeak.
I am working on it with my chief Mr. Augustin Mrazik. I created a page on
the Squeak Swiki server - http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.727 , so if you
want to know more about our concepts of NameSpaces please read it. I have
now early code of the implementation. If you are interrested in please
contact me at pno at whitestein.com  and I'll send you my work.

Peter Novak, Whitestein Technologies,

If the computer is a universal control system,
let's give kids universes to control.

pno at whitestein.com
http://www.whitestein.com