[ENH] Help for Adding Name Space to Squeak

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 03:53:04 UTC 1999

See also http://oasis.canis.uiuc.edu:8080/Oasis.16 to see a description of the structured environment approach I'm building for
Oasis, and some of the issues I've been thinking about.

This is a page within the Oasis Swiki, which I've just recently started for the purpose of organizing information about modularizing
Smalltalk. I'm hoping that if nothing else, the more dynamic access to my Oasis site will make it more likely that I will enhance it
over time.  If others care to contribute, that would be a bonus- feel free to put in some descriptions of Collage or other Smalltalk
componentization schemes- there have been a few over the years.

-les