[Interval Problem] 2 cents

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Fri Jul 30 21:43:17 UTC 1999

And get from late binding (which is the entire point of Smalltalk) to early
binding (which is the entire point of C) since you can't override any
immediate inst var accesses. Argh! How I hate this...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+