[newbie] How to move classes?

squeaker squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Sat Jul 17 08:15:35 UTC 1999

Dwight Hughes wrote:
> In more complex cases you can pop up the
> system category menu and select "reorganize"....

Now, that's a lot more what I was looking for.  Not quite drag and drop but
you can make big meaningful changes quickly.

| John, squeaker at dangerous-minds.com      Squeak?  http://www.squeak.org/ |
| Some minds are dangerous because they're sharp and pointed; others,     |
| because they're heavy and dull; mine, because I know enough to get into |
| trouble but not necessarily out.                                        |