Celeste saved my day

Michael Rueger Michael.Rueger.-ND at disney.com
Wed Jul 28 18:31:05 UTC 1999

Hi,

just want to share a success story I had recently using Celeste.
To make a long story short:
a while ago I received an e-mail containing a single "." on a one line
which caused every pop-client to refuse downloading this mail (and all
the others waiting as well). The provider couldn't help me either (I
rather suspect they didn't understand what the problem was ;-) ).

Finally I remembered Celeste and it worked fine, I didn't even had to
hack the pop code!

Michael

--

 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill