[newbie] How to move classes?

squeaker squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Sat Jul 17 07:30:58 UTC 1999

Dwight Hughes wrote:
>Just edit the category in your class description
> to be LunchDemo and accept.

Thanks!  I should have thought of that but I was trapped in GUI-vision and
was looking for some kind of drag and drop solution.

> Or if this is the only class in your old category,
> or ...

It was halfsies.  The current case was really rather simple but I was
looking beyond the present and wondering how I would handle this if I
needed to break a large category into two or more new categories.  A dual
change sorter works great for handling change sets but I couldn't find
anything similar for splitting categories.

John Tobler
squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Squeak?  See http://www.squeak.org/