[newbie] How to copy class to different name?

squeaker squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Mon Jul 19 02:12:02 UTC 1999

There has to be a squeakier way to do this!  I want to copy a class,
"BudgetChips," to form another class, "GourmetChips."  BudgetChips derives
from another class, "Chips," and has Class and Instance variables and
methods.

When done, I'll need to go in and do a little customizing but I won't have
to manually redefine everything via another temporary residence in cut and
paste hell (I really don't like that place!).

Any ideas appreciated.  Also, point me to a FAQ or resource where this is
already covered and I will be most abject in my apologies for wasting the
list memebers' time.

Thanks,

| John, squeaker at dangerous-minds.com      Squeak?  http://www.squeak.org/ |
| Some minds are dangerous because they're sharp and pointed; others,     |
| because they're heavy and dull; mine, because I know enough to get into |
| trouble but not necessarily out.                                        |