Mac filetype setting problem

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Jul 28 22:31:13 UTC 1999

The easiest way I found is (as a non Mac person who's not used to ResEdit
and similar):

* Rename it to 'Squeak.image' and 'Squeak.changes'
* Put a VM in the same folder and just start it by double-clicking
  (it will automatically start a 'Squeak.image' if in the same folder)
* Save it - this will set the file type / creator

  Andreas

--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+