walking man

Jeff Pierce jpierce at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 21 07:42:47 UTC 1999

At 03:05 AM 7/21/99, Luciano Notarfrancesco wrote:

>Is there any example of a walking man for Alice? Is it hard to do? I need
>both the man object and the script to make it walk.

I personally haven't written an example, but it's not hard to do.  Both the
AliceLiddel and ToySoldier .mdl files are articulated in the right places
so that you could make them walk.  All you'd need to do is compose some
doInOrder:'s and doTogether:'s to make the legs and arms swing and the
model move forward.

Jeff