Source/version/goodie/bug manager (large project) [Re: Working Together....]

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Thu Jul 15 16:06:44 UTC 1999

At 10:49 AM 7/15/99 +0930, you wrote:
[snip]
>Before creating new tools, I would like to know if the existing ones can be
>used. For example, I have heard the Mozilla team have developed an excellent
>open source bug tracking system, called Tinderbox. Craig Thrall also
>suggested CVS:

I'm using RCS manual (a little painful), but hoped in some distant future,
far, far away, to work up a Smalltalk interface to it.  I thought it might
be used as the repository for all development regardless of the language.
Gee, Smalltalk is already far superior to any or program development
environment.

[snip]
>More and more, I am starting to think that the better computer languages
>will become 'glue-like'.
[snip]

I agree.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy