[BUG] Re: [UPDATES] More on the way to 2.5

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at gate.net
Wed Jul 28 01:43:24 UTC 1999

>Folks -
>
>I've just released a number of new updates for test pilots.  These
>include tidbits like instant access to WordNet (world
>menu/help.../definition of...), numerous fixes, refactoring (project
>-> worldState in PasteUpMorph), and a new ClassBuilder facility that
>is capable of a number of formerly impossible changes to the class
>hierarchy (such as moving subclasses from ClassDefinition down to
>Class).  The summaries follow below.
>
>	- Dan
>---------------------------
>1324DrawFixes-ar -- Andreas Raab -- 15 July 1999
>Fixes FormCanvas to honor shadowDrawing in certain cases."

.. . .

>1354WorldState2-di -- Dan Ingalls -- 24 July 1999
>Fixes a few obsolete references to PasteUpMorph>>project, and removes it.
>Then renames the field 'project' to be 'worldState', consistent with
>the new factoring.

My attempt to load succeeded all the way through and including the
WorldState2 changeset.  However, after completing this, Squeak
continues and attempts to load WorldState3, and the interpeter dies.
This is continuously repeatable on my iMac, and the same results
occur regardless of the interpreter used.

Am I missing something?