System Name (was: Re: [UPDATES] Test Pilots only)

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Fri Jul 16 17:45:58 UTC 1999

<grump>
I don't mind too much what any version naming convention might be, but I'd
quite like to rename Squeak to Jaffa. Then when pea-brain VPs etc tell me
they're experts about how to do software and want me to use 'something
better than that smalltalk stuff' I can mumble and say "ok, I'll use
jaffa". I'll be happy, they won't know the difference.
</grump>

--
Useful random insult:- Afraid she'll void her warranty if she thinks too much.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)