Fwd: Quesa 0.0.2

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Jul 28 22:23:04 UTC 1999

Let's talk about this once we're getting there ;-) I'm still trying to
figure out if there is any way of getting HW accelleration the way I want
out of a Mac.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+