Newbie squeak question

Jeff Carr jcarr at broadcom.com
Fri Jul 2 23:21:00 UTC 1999

I am trying to use a file from Dr. Dobbs Journal to view X.509 certs
(x509.st) -- it can be found on their web page.  This is from the class
X509CertificateBrowser.

open
	"Open a view of an instance of me on the default directory."
	"X509CertificateBrowser open"
	| dir aFileList topView volListView fileListView fileContentsView |

	dir _ FileDirectory default.
	aFileList _ self new directory: dir.
	topView _ StandardSystemView new.
	topView
		model: aFileList;
		label: 'X509 Certificate Browser';
		minimumSize: 200 at 500.
	topView borderWidth: 1.

	volListView _ PluggableListView on: aFileList
		list: #volumeList
		selected: #volumeListIndex
		changeSelected: #volumeListIndex:
		menu: #volumeMenu:.
	volListView autoDeselect: false.
	volListView window: (0 at 0 extent: 80 at 40).
	topView addSubView: volListView.

	fileListView _ PluggableListView on: aFileList
		list: #fileList
		selected: #fileListIndex
		changeSelected: #fileListIndex:
		menu: #fileListMenu:.
	fileListView window: (0 at 0 extent: 120 at 40).
	topView addSubView: fileListView toRightOf: volListView.
	fileListView controller terminateDuringSelect: true.  "Pane to left may
change under scrollbar"

	fileContentsView _ PluggableTextView on: aFileList
		text: #contents accept: #put:
		readSelection: #contentsSelection menu: #fileContentsMenu:shifted:.
	fileContentsView window: (0 at 0 extent: 200 at 140).
	topView addSubView: fileContentsView below: volListView.

	topView controller open.