Who wants full block closures and why?

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Sat Jul 17 17:11:55 UTC 1999

On Sat 17 Jul, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Call me sentimental, but I want them for esthetical reasons. They are
> beautiful, like objects are beautiful, so I want them :-)
>
> And if we're need blocks anyway, might as well have the nicest implementation
> we can find.
Hear, hear! No reason beyond "because it's more elegant" should ever be
needed. When the cost is nothing more than some of the effort and care that
people are already generously providing, I claim the balance is squarely on
the side of 'yes'.

tim

--
Useful random insult:- There are great people in the world, but she's not one of them.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)