How About an InstallSqueak Image?

Andres Valloud sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Wed Jun 16 21:04:27 UTC 1999

Hi.

> > There are a lot of utilities that can glue anything to the end of an
> > exe file, including the grotesque:
> It is not grotesque at all - just think about it in a slightly different
> way:

:)))... well yes, but calling copy an utility, doing it from the
command prompt... :))). The Smalltalk code is nice although it does
the same thing.

> allowing us to create the entire thing *completely* from Squeak (one would
> probably add some file names; compression flags etc.)

Exactly... pretty much like an SFX archive. About the antivirus
programs, I think they will shut up since if they didn't every SFX
archive would make them complain. If it doesn't come up for the VM, I
think it won't come up for an overlay either.

Andres.