Documentation

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 11 14:37:09 UTC 1999

I think that Ralph is completely right -- I'm expecting these book projects
to eat up much of my life for the next few months.

Stephen's idea is very interesting -- and there's already support for it in
Squeak!  Have you looked at EventRecorderMorphs?  Not only do they record
screen activity for later playback, they can record a voieover, too.  Video
and audio!  And cross-platform!

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu