PopUpMenu doesn'tUnderstand labels:lines:selections

Mike O'Brien obrien at rush.aero.org
Tue Jun 22 23:06:39 UTC 1999

	I went to http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/ , and from there I
went to the UNIX paragraph.  I sucked over this VM, thanks to Ian
Piumarta:

2.4 #1 XShm Thu Apr 22 15:39:53 MET DST 1999 gcc 2.7.2
SunOS fricotin.inria.fr 5.5.1 Generic_103640-08 sun4u sparc

	I also sucked over the 2.4c changes and image, and the sources
file, and fired it all up.  When I held down the shift key and
clicked the middle button to get the alternate menu, I got a debug
window saying that PopUpMenu doesn't understand labels:lines:selections.
Well, it surely doesn't, according to the Browser.

	This seems like something fundamental must be wrong with
what I'm doing, considering how basic this function is.  What's wrong?

Mike O'Brien