genuine squeak newbie

Tim Cuthbertson timcuth at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 21 02:07:29 UTC 1999

I (a newbie) cannot figure out how to get this code into my image.

I have copied it from my web browser screen into a Workspace, selected all
of it, and gave the Do It command. This resulted in an error (I think it was
"Nothing else expected").

Then, I tried selecting it all from the web browser screen, pasting it into
a file, opening the file in a Smalltalk File List, selecting it all, and
clicking menu item "File it in". No error message, but the new classes were
still not in my image.

How do I use this code?

Thanks,
Tim