genuine squeak newbie

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Jun 21 16:28:49 UTC 1999

I was thinking more on the lines of adding a simple, direct
"fileInFromURL" and "browseCodeAtURL" functionality. Of course, the
"update source code" functionality is much the same, but specialized. A
simple specialized file browser might work nicely here also. I'll look
into it -- but feel free to do the same. (Of course, I agree that
Scamper should likewise have this capability.)

-- Dwight