Homeworkers Needed!

Russ Van Rooy russvr at blarg.net
Mon Jun 14 22:08:08 UTC 1999

Your kinda uninformed to be spamming the Squeak information list server. We
squeak programmers are a smart lot and a good many of us have jobs that pay
upwards into the 75-100k + income ladder. I don't think any one of us would
be interested in the pay cut you are offering us ? Go spam the McDonalds' or
BurgerKing news groups. Maybe you'll find some takers....