Hosted Swiki

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 9 00:34:48 UTC 1999

Long time ago, in a mailing list far-far away...
Somebody had done an Apache-perl-Squeak gateway hack to allow running
CGI scripts in Squeak. That was before there was PWS/Swikis.

WebTalk (by Tim Jones <tim at thregecy.com>)
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/Applications/Webtalk/

It has webtalk.pl.cgi file. Honest: don't know what for... :)

WebTalk and another server, Webserver, were precursors to PWS

Webserver (by Georg Gollmann <gollmann at edvz.tuwien.ac.at>)
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/Applications/Webserver/

The code above is perhaps old. You probably should check with
developers. But you could also take the perl script above, and make it
work with PWS.

Bolot