Windows-MDI like in Morphic?

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Tue Jun 22 17:16:05 UTC 1999

Hello,

There was some nice threads about GUI lately, but I didn't realise that I
never saw MDI (Multiple Document Interface) in Squeak. Personally, it
doesn't bother me to have Browsers, workspaces and other system-like windows
here and there. But it does bother me when an 'application' has many windows
around and aren't bounded or restricted to an area (quick exemple: IRC chat
thing has lots of windows floating around). My things tend to get confusing.
So, I'd like to know if there is any MDI within Morphic? If no, would it be
hard to do one ? (or any one dare do it?)

Ian

Ian Trudel
Email: ian at monk.cgocable.ca